Ray mears (Wild britain) tinderpouch

I really loved that sami tinderpouch ray was using in his new series. Got a nasty feeling they will soon appear on the woodlore site for a large sum of money though!
Have any of you guy's seen them elsewhere? Failing that, I will probably have a go at making one myself!!
If I do make one I promise to put a pic of it on here 'or on my blog..

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Having missed the program (blissfully unaware that it had started :dunno: ) I have no clue to what you're looking for ~ and without a clue or two I (and others in the same boat) can't help. Any chance of a description or, better still, finding a pic of something _similar_? Even a 'See this pic ... . Well, it's a bit like that but taller/banded at/rounder at the corners etc' would be an aid ;) .

Oh and ...

I will probably have a go at making one myself!!

... go on, you know you want to :cool: .

outdoorpaddy

Nomad
Mar 21, 2011
Northern Ireland
I thought the exact same thing while i was watching it an I was wondering when this thread might pop up, it's probably made by Ray himself or someone he met on his ventures in Sweden, I would start playing around with some leather and see what you come up with, I fancy one too lol.
Good thread

outdoorpaddy

Pierr

Forager
Sep 15, 2008
France
I don't see how thi spouch is any special but here it is:
samitinderpouchrm.jpg

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
this would be ideal, I bought this on a holiday abroad, possibly Spain, two compartments, 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" I use it for pellets and lens wipes, was cheap, think Ill buy a load next time I visit there. :)

pouch1.jpg

pouch2.jpg

pouch3.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE