Ratpack Sundries

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Hi guys I just got a load of UK Ratpacks from Genuine Army Surplus in Darlington(very cheap, cheap and incredibly quick postage, not connected in any way etc). I have fruit biscuits, by the dozen (2), some chocolate desserts, chocolate powder, cup a soups, boiled sweets, coffee sachets by the dozen (both the standard military stuff, kenco and gold blend), orange powder(shriek), waterproof matches, sachets of tea and about 5 full drinks packs. Happy to exchange just let me know what you want and a suitable exchange. I also got some new UK Hindu/Veggy rations they look ok I'll let you know once I try them out.

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
hi

nothing to really swap for, but i LOVE the fruit biscuits (please tell me im not the only one) are you willing to sell?

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
The drinks packs are sealed and I have 7 intact sealed bags. The contents are Chewing gum, purifier tablets, lifeboat matches, whitener, coffee, white tea sachets, sugar and vegetable stock drink. I'm always concerned about the cost of postage though. I'm after proper 550 cordage, leather thonging or leather. Let me know how many you want.
I also have loads of the sachets of coffee, tea (white and black), sugar, stock drinks, matches and loads of other ratpacks sundries incl yeast spread(from the new ratpacks). If anyone wants the choclate desserts I also have some of those.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Veggie/ Hindu ?........any details on these, I didn't know I could get them. Are they gluten and dairy free perchance :D ...........the yeast spread stuff is it veggie too ?
I can offer high quality linen thread, or leather thonging in black or natural as a swap, for a value exchange the thread is c£13 a cop and the thonging about £20 for a full pack but I can split the thonging easily enough. I do have smaller rolls of linen thread too under a fiver.

cheers,
Toddy

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
What would you like for leather thonging Toddy. I have 10 fruit biscuits left but I'm in discussion with Tengu as we'd discussed them previously. I have some drink packs left and a multitude of individual sachets available incl nescafe gold blend. Hot Chocolate from ratpacks is all gone but I do have cadburys available

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I was interested in the contents of the Hindu/ veggie packs...........I've got to live dairy and gluten free :rolleyes: think abo diet minus the meaty bits too and you won't be far wrong. The yeast paste stuff too if it's veggie/ dairy and gluten free would be interesting.

If all else fails, pm me and I'll send you the contact details of the guy who supplies me with leather thonging, he's really cheap if youu buy full rolls.
cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE