Sold Rab Atlas 750 Sleeping Bag With RAB Silk Liner

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Rab Atlas 750 3 Season Sleeping Bag With RAB Silk Liner

In my opinion one of the best RAB sleeping bags. This is a few years old but has only been used a few times. It’s in very good condition. All zips working etc…

The bag has only ever been used with the liner and has always been stored in it white storage vag.

I have cleaned the bag using Grangers down cleaning spray and aired the bag on the washing line all day.

It also comes with a used Rab silk liner. This has been washed. There are some black marks on the bottom of the liner but these do not effect use at all.

Smoke and pet free home

Only selling because I have other sleeping bags and don’t get out camping much anymore

I would like £100 please

Details below:

The Atlas range of bags is designed to meet the needs of the year round weekend hill goer who demands a warm, light and protective bag that will withstand the onslaught of a damp and fickle climate. The inner is a comfortable, wicking polyester and the fill high quality European duck down. This is a comfortable, warm and durable bag for all but the most extreme conditions.
Fabric: Pertex Microlight, Polyester, duck down.
General Specifications:
  • Packsize: 35cm x 23cm
  • Weight: 1540g
  • Comfort: -10
    Specifications
  • Variable channels ensure even down distribution.
  • Integral zip baffle.
  • Supplied with a nylon stuff sac and cotton storage sac
  • Weather resistant Pertex Microlight outer
Weight: 1.540 kg

IMG_3320-compressed.jpegIMG_3316-compressed.jpegIMG_3327-compressed.jpegIMG_3328-compressed.jpegIMG_3318-compressed.jpegIMG_3321-compressed.jpegIMG_3325-compressed.jpegIMG_3318-compressed.jpegIMG_3319-compressed.jpeg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE