Quick Trip To The ponds

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Quick trip to the ponds this morning to carry on pumping down the small pond ready for winter maintenance and some other tasks that my trusty band of volunteers did a really great job of, couple of pictures for your viewing pleasure

The pond we are pumping down, 11 hours pumping so far , still a way to go, we have six ponds at this faciity that the fishing club own, site totals just over seven acres, all catch and release mixed coarse fishing.

DSCN7858 by Mark D Emery, on Flickr

DSCN7850 by Mark D Emery, on Flickr

Moi in my right and proper place.

DSCN7845 by Mark D Emery, on Flickr

DSCN7855 by Mark D Emery, on Flickr

DSCN7856 by Mark D Emery, on Flickr

DSCN7864 by Mark D Emery, on Flickr

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Nice ponds , I talked myself out of fishing this morning , wish I’d gone now ......

When we left the fishery at around 1pm it was lashing down with rain, still had half a dozen idio..hardy souls up there fishing though, hard to believe these ponds used to be brick pits, we still have the old brick kiln up there, albeit now under a bund

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Not a bad way to spend the morning. :) I snoozed in due to a visit from my stepdaughter and her boyfriend that kept us all up late chatting and drinking wine til the early hours, so all I've done today is put off taking the dogs out.

Eventually I wandered off into West Dean and attempted to appreciate the last of Autumn just as you did, but in honesty it was all a bit dreary, wet, and muddy and I lost the older dog for ages. I'm about to light the fire and let the rest of the day retreat into dusk.

Reactions: Kepis

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE