Pyramid-Wind up L.E.D Lantern

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
tor%20325%20-200.jpg

I got this item a couple days ago and I am VERY happy with it! and for the price, its a steal! it has 3 settings, obviously dim, medium, bright. 4 LEDs, 8 LEDs or all 12. Just 1minute of winding will give you 20 minutes of light!

I'm also very happy with the fact it has a sort of cage round it so that just incase it gets dropped or something its unlikely to be damaged.

It can alternatively be charged by ANY 6v charger something such as a nokia phone charger will even do it:)

I used this whilst out and about in the woods with mates the other night, it gives off a lot of light even when on the lowest setting,

very happy with it

and its only £10!

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Thanks for posting , going to get a few i think for powercuts and the normal TEOTWAWKI type situations.

TD

cbkernow

Forager
Jun 18, 2009
cornwall
sounds great, any idea how long you get from a full charge?

might need to invest in some of these for th Scouts troop, we currently use D cell lanterns for inside the tens and its expensive to keep buying batteries and would be a lot less hassle to just charge the unit rather than all the individual batteries.

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
I'm not sure mate, sorry. But if you do run out just get the scouts to do another couple of minutes charging? sorted. But yes, save you a fortune on batteries! I think its a steal personally

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE