PS3, Wii and PS1 games for trade!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo! I'm clearing out a few games that aren't being played anymore and would like to offer them to trade for those who are interested. :)

PS4 games include: Borderlands - Rage - Red Dead Redemption - Far cry 3 - Battlefield Bad company 2. All in great conditon and complete!

Wii games include: Dragon Quest swords - Godzilla unleashed - Red Steel - Tatsunoku vs Capcom - Baroque. All in great conditon and complete!

PS1 game: Final Fantasy 7, black label! Complete with all discs and manual, case etc. Perfect working order but the case is a little tatty due to age and the discs show sings of wear. This one is rather collectable and worth quite a bit!

Open to offers on these so feel free to make an offer! I can do bulk, individual etc.

The only other game I'm looking for right now is Mortal Kombat - Komplete edition for the PS3.

Thanks for looking and feel free to Pm me!

Sam

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Great titles....did you ever play Parasite Eve on Ps1? Massive game and not unlike FF

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Bump, all games till avialble!

Will remove in a few days and put up for auction elsewhere, so snap them up now!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE