Proper Pashminas and Shawls - Xmas present?

Wheelie1000

Aug 19, 2009
Cheltenham
For your consideration, I am offering two different types of shawls (also known as stoles)

1. Absolutely top quality genuine handmade Pashminas
2. Cheaper Cashmere shawls that are still very soft and luxurious

I have spent a lot of time in India and have come to learn the difference between knock-offs and proper quality.

Apologies for the creases, they've been stored. These are also listed on another forum. I will be posting tomorrow (Friday and Saturday)

1. Picture of the Pashminas are below. I am rushing a bit now so please PM me with any questions and I will post sizes later.
These are super luxurious, very soft and fine to the touch - these are lightweight and do pass through a ring (the old test).
The price on these is £85 delivered (would be £140+ in shops) 1st class signed for and I will refund you (minus the postage) if you are not entirely happy with (assuming they are retuned in unused condition)

The sizes can vary on these a little bit...but just measured one and it was 83 inches x 29 inches ...so very big!!! These are lightweight delicate item but very warm and snug...added a pic below to show how small the Pashminas fold up

The bottom right coffee coloured one is now sold
The brown one top middle is now sold

Folds up very small

2. The following are Cashmere shawls, also excellent quality and soft to touch, again PM me with questions.
Sizes vary a little bit on these....just measure two...one was 80 inches x 30 and the other was 80x 27 inches...but they are big and fold up small
These are £25 posted UK 1st class

Red one now sold
green and blue the second and fourth from the left on the top row now sold
Pale Green one top right now sold

There are some sizes variations on the ones below

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE