Potassium Permanganate?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Other than dumping tree branch prunings in the forest, nobody leaves garbage in the forest, it's too far to drive when the transfer station is both nearby and free.

The problem here is that it's free for householders but costs business to legally dispose of rubbish. So, if a builder does up a kitchen, the waste gets fly-tipped (not all builders obviously). There are gangs that will go around offering to remove rubbish, take a fee, then dump it on public or even private land.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Builders here usually add the tip fee to the job. And, they use the tip like I said because anywhere else is too far to drive.

But, this is rural Canada. Just another village in the mountains but a healthy dose of civic pride in appearances. Even the tourists have remarked on it. McBride is clean.

Reactions: Broch and Winnet

ONE

Nov 21, 2019
N. Ireland
I got a bucket of it at a car boot just before the covid panic started, it sat for while as I'd no immediate use for it but in a moment of boredom I opened it up and was surprised to discover that it was in 500g (ish) retort pouches tightly packed and not bulk.

It can do some very nasty things indeed, far more excitable than those Lofty describes.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE