Possibly-Brand new US4 piece Modular sleep system. Need quick reply!

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
I'm already well over my baggage allowance, so if anyone wants a brand new US modular sleep system for £120 (£130 posted) - please let me know today, otherwise I won't order it! Delivery posted 16th Dec.

These are excellent bits of kit. The bivi in particular is probably the best bivi I've ever used. Comes with the two bags (which you can mix and match with the bivi to cover all weather conditions, apparently down to -50!). Guaranteed brand new, and genuine Tennier system (not one of the knock-offs which are around).

Last edited:

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Actually, I'll get it anyway. If no-one here wants it I'll put it on ebay for £145 plus postage, no problem:)

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
measurements below Rat

NYLON BIVY BAG: Nylon mummy design bivy cover for integration with the MSS for cold and wet conditions. The snap closure system allows each bag to snap to the bivy. Fabric: Waterproof and Moisture Vapor permeable plain weave taslite nylon. Color: Woodland Camouflage on the top, Tan on ground side.

PATROL SLEEPING BAG: OD Green color, mummy design for temperate climates of 30 to 50 Degrees F by itself. Snaps to the gore-tex bivy for use in colder-wet zones. Insert the Intermediate Bag inside for colder extremes. 1.9oz ripstop nylon with water resistant finish. Insulation Fill: Polargard® HV, hollow continuous filament resin bonded polyester. Features an adjustable hood, nylon zipper closure. Dimensions: 90’’ – 92’’ long; 36’’ – 37’’ wide.

INTERMEDIATE COLD WEATHER SLEEPING BAG: Black color, mummy design for colder weather climates of -10 to 30 Degrees F as a single bag. Snaps to the bivy for use in colder-wet zones. It can be put inside the Patrol Bag for extremely cold environments. 1.9oz ripstop nylon with water resistant finish. Insulation Fill: Polargard® HV, hollow continuous filament resin bonded polyester. Features an adjustable hood. Dimensions: 85’’ - 87’’long; 34.5’’ - 35.5’’ wide.

COMPRESSION STUFF SACK: Black color, cylinder shape, measuring 28’’ to 30’’ long X 12’’ to 14’’ diameter. Cinching straps with buckles serve to compress it down to one cubic foot to fit inside the bag compartment of the Internal Frame Large Combat Field Pack. Nylon draw cord closure with barrel lock. Plain weave nylon, urethane coated for water resistance.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Thanks Paul.

THe bivi is Goretex, and the bags and bivi all zip together making it easy to get in and out for those night-time walkies...

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
This is back on the market. Brand new, still in polythene wrapping, guaranteed genuine Tennier system. Priced as before - £120 hand-delivered, £130 posted.

NathanG

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2007
Southend On Sea
i see that it says 34.5" across, what does that translate to in normal chest sizes? would that be 34.5 inchc hest or 69 inches across to accommodate jackets etc?

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Brave man for taking your gixxer out in ice and snow, which is the sort of temps you'll need the full set-up for! In more moderate temps, you'll leave part of it at home.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE