Possible Tent Swap

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
Hi i am looking for a possible tent swap i am looking for a good quality light weight tent one to two man must have a green outer must be light and pack up small and must be in VGC for the right tent i have my two man artic tent this can also be used in woodland as it is fitted with a mozzy net door fantastic bit of kit this and built to last;) i my self have never used it only to put up to take pics its in very good condition the only fault i can see is there is a little rip in one of the vents on the inside two stitches will see it fixed and a small hole in the tent bag its self apart from that the tent is fantastic condition there is more info here on this tent

http://www.hmvf.co.uk/pdf/TENTS2.pdf

you can see from the pics the tent is fantastic one of these tents sold on ebay last month for £234+ £20.00 post so would say its worth well over £100 i have put a few pics up for you to take a look ATB Phil.

tent001.jpg

tent004.jpg

tent005.jpg

tent006.jpg

tent002.jpg

tent010.jpg

tent011.jpg

tent015.jpg

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
I have a nice light weight Coleman 2 man tent, I think it's called a Cobra. Very stable and good quality and packs up small aswell. Easily carried by a single person

Oh, and it's green aswell

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE