pop out arrowheads

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
does anyone have any of the type which pop out from a sheet of steel ive seen them somewhere but cant remember where.
if anyone has some they fancy trading id be very grateful.
cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
cheers for that mate I was thinking of getting some and copying it in thicker steel, don't know what the result would be like but who knows?

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Would it not be cheaper and less wasteful to have some made. I'm sure one of the knife makers could make some to the size needed and temper them too. The pop out ones are just gimmicks really. I saw one a while ago and they were crap quality.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
cheers john that sounds a good idea a knife maker I never thought of asking cheers!!
Would it not be cheaper and less wasteful to have some made. I'm sure one of the knife makers could make some to the size needed and temper them too. The pop out ones are just gimmicks really. I saw one a while ago and they were crap quality.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi matey im fully aware bow hunting is not legal in the uk im wanting them for inclusion in a survival kit which im taking with me to far flung shores in south east asia

Just out of interest what do you want them for, as hunting with a bow is illegal in the UK

Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
hi matey im fully aware bow hunting is not legal in the uk im wanting them for inclusion in a survival kit which im taking with me to far flung shores in south east asia
Hi Greatbear
I don’t know if you are tacking a Bow with you on your trip? Or planning on a homemade bow in the field but a couple o bludgeons wouldn’t go amiss, 357 mag or 9mm will do the job, great for small game, they say , Good hunting.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
am not planning on having to hunt guys as we are fully loaded with a pro chef/cook and portable kitchen
just wanted to put together a really comprehensive kit to keep on me all the time ive never been to the area and have a tendancy to wonder. my lad is coming on the trip with us and his greatest adventure is coming downstairs to be fed. and watch Jeremy wade catch river monsters.
so am making an identical kit for him
that's why I wanted a few of these things
p.s. the broadhead collection is amazing:)

Hi Greatbear
I don’t know if you are tacking a Bow with you on your trip? Or planning on a homemade bow in the field but a couple o bludgeons wouldn’t go amiss, 357 mag or 9mm will do the job, great for small game, they say , Good hunting.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE