Sold Pocket Knife Job Lot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnretired

Oct 6, 2022
Chichester
Hello Members,
I am a recent new member and having noted the posted 'guidelines' for selling here I hope I am fully conforming. If I have inadvertently breached any advised protocol then please let me know and I will remove or adjust as necessary.
Not certain if this job lot may be of interest to any member but I am clearing out some unwanted knives so perhaps someone will be kind enough to take them off my hands.
I have counted twenty items, at a fiver each a hundred pounds I am thinking would be reasonable, may I add a tenner to this to allow for signed posted delivery and assist in covering the Paypal costs. If you feel that is a fair compromise the all up cost is £110 delivered and payment via Paypal please.
Posting to Mainland UK only please, parcel will be posted signed delivery most likely second class Royal Mail.
If interested please get in touch to arrange Paypal payment please.
regards john
DSCN6275.JPG
DSCN6276.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: slaine_23

cbrdave

Dec 2, 2011
South East Kent.
If you get no interest as a job lot I'd be interested in three,
Black Crkt , Green uzi one and the little black Albatross one on the left with the belt cutter.

AndyH

Tenderfoot
Aug 20, 2008
Shetland
If you get no interest as a job lot I'd be interested in the Army penknife as long as it is not a locking blade.

Thanks

johnretired

Oct 6, 2022
Chichester
Thanks for your interest but I presently prefer to sell as a 'Job Lot'.
The Black CRKT you mentioned is a very popular knife and rather expensive to buy if you can find one in the UK, I have pasted below details of the particular knife for potential buyers information. I hope the extra information may benefit any buyer thinking about purchasing this fine Job Lot.

M21-10KSF

M21™-10KSF​

Designed by Kit Carson in Vine Grove, Kentucky

One of the most beloved everyday carry folders ever made now features a deep-bellied spear point blade.

The M21™ stainless steel everyday carry series comes from a long line of military grade tools. Now you can conquer civilian tasks with this proven knife design platform made simple, tough, and affordable. If you are a fan of the Kit Carson designed M16® tactical folding knives you’re going to want to check out this deep-bellied everyday carry knife variation.
  • Brute Strength: Frame lock utilizes a thick lock bar to secure the blade
  • Cutting Power: Triple Point™ serrations cut fibrous materials with ease
  • Enhanced Protection: Black oxide finish improves corrosion resistance

cbrdave

Dec 2, 2011
South East Kent.
Thanks for your interest but I presently prefer to sell as a 'Job Lot'.
The Black CRKT you mentioned is a very popular knife and rather expensive to buy if you can find one in the UK, I have pasted below details of the particular knife for potential buyers information. I hope the extra information may benefit any buyer thinking about purchasing this fine Job Lot.

M21-10KSF

M21™-10KSF​

Designed by Kit Carson in Vine Grove, Kentucky

One of the most beloved everyday carry folders ever made now features a deep-bellied spear point blade.

The M21™ stainless steel everyday carry series comes from a long line of military grade tools. Now you can conquer civilian tasks with this proven knife design platform made simple, tough, and affordable. If you are a fan of the Kit Carson designed M16® tactical folding knives you’re going to want to check out this deep-bellied everyday carry knife variation.
  • Brute Strength: Frame lock utilizes a thick lock bar to secure the blade
  • Cutting Power: Triple Point™ serrations cut fibrous materials with ease
  • Enhanced Protection: Black oxide finish improves corrosion resistance
Still interested bud if no you get no takers on joblot.

AndyH

Tenderfoot
Aug 20, 2008
Shetland
I have an Army penknife coming from another source, so I have withdrawn my interest if you were to split the sale.

johnretired

Oct 6, 2022
Chichester
Still interested bud if no you get no takers on joblot.
hello sir,
when questions arrive about a single item its always best to ask just what an interested buyer in the Single item wishes to pay for that item, what s your offer as if you believe it s a deal at a fiver your sadly mistaken, something will turn up for you, good luck finding all the knives you covet, cheers john

slaine_23

Jun 25, 2021
Ireland
Hello Members,
I am a recent new member and having noted the posted 'guidelines' for selling here I hope I am fully conforming. If I have inadvertently breached any advised protocol then please let me know and I will remove or adjust as necessary.
Not certain if this job lot may be of interest to any member but I am clearing out some unwanted knives so perhaps someone will be kind enough to take them off my hands.
I have counted twenty items, at a fiver each a hundred pounds I am thinking would be reasonable, may I add a tenner to this to allow for signed posted delivery and assist in covering the Paypal costs. If you feel that is a fair compromise the all up cost is £110 delivered and payment via Paypal please.
Posting to Mainland UK only please, parcel will be posted signed delivery most likely second class Royal Mail.
If interested please get in touch to arrange Paypal payment please.
regards john
View attachment 76567
View attachment 76568
Hi John,

I’m interested in the lot. One thing - would you post to Belfast, post cost will be about the same or slightly higher, but not much.

Thanks if you can let me know.

cbrdave

Dec 2, 2011
South East Kent.
hello sir,
when questions arrive about a single item its always best to ask just what an interested buyer in the Single item wishes to pay for that item, what s your offer as if you believe it s a deal at a fiver your sadly mistaken, something will turn up for you, good luck finding all the knives you covet, cheers john
Hi, I certainly wasn't going to insult you by offering £5 per knife, I was asking if you had any luck selling as a job lot.
I wouldn't waste my time or yours by making an offer and keep going back and forth,
Let me know what you would like and I will decide if I think it is fair.

johnretired

Oct 6, 2022
Chichester
Hi John,

I’m interested in the lot. One thing - would you post to Belfast, post cost will be about the same or slightly higher, but not much.

Thanks if you can let me know.
hello sir, hopefully should be able to post without too much difference, get in touch johnspiers22@googlemail.com with an address for posting and i can check via the royal mail site or see what other parcel courier options there are, cheers john

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE