Pipe smoking stuff

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Hello folks,

Up for sale is my new/now unused pipe smoking stuff. I want to sell this as one or two lots only, please, and strictly UK only. The prices for these items comes to nearly £400 and I would sell it for around a quarter of that price at £110 - now £100 including Royal Mail Special Delivery (or £75 & £40 as separate lots posted with Royal Mail 1st Class signed For). As I don't use PayPal or cheques, I would prefer payment with an online bank transfer. If not possible, then I would take cash or a postal order.

Full Set: £110 now reduced to £100

or

Lot 1: Pipes, pouch and two custom wooden tampers £75 (see Post. 8 for pictures and details of pouch and tampers)
Lot 2: Tobacco, Peterson pipe pouch & accessories £40 (see Posts. 2 & 8 for pictures and details of new extras and tampers)

--------------------------------------------------------

Pipes - Peterson Molly Malone set. The Peterson Molly Malone Cockles and Mussels Collection. Finish: Smooth. Sterling Silver Band. In presentation box. The straight pipe has been used maybe five or six times and has been cleaned so is in great condition. The bent pipe is brand new. Shop Price: £223.00. Also includes a pipe pouch and two custom wooden tampers (see Post. 8 for pictures and details of pouch and tampers)

http://www.brucciani-ltd.co.uk/shop/80/103/885/index.htm

Pipe Tobacco - Both are new, sealed. Peterson Special Reserve 2011, 100g Tin. Shop Price: £21.70. Mac Baren Vanilla Loose Cut 40g pouch. Shop Price: £7.85

http://www.brucciani-ltd.co.uk/shop/81/462/486/index.htm
http://www.brucciani-ltd.co.uk/shop/81/462/477/index.htm

Pipe Pouch - Peterson Avoca two pipe combination pouch. Brand new. Shop Price: £14.99

http://www.smoke-king.co.uk/acatalog/buy_peterson_pipe_tobacco_pouch.html

Accessories. All are in excellent condition -
Rodgers pipe smokers knife
Three-piece pipe tool
Pipe bowl reamer
2 Pueblo tobacco pouch humidifier stones
Zippo pipe lighter
6 packets of pipe cleaners, 5 new and one with a few out
Also included now is a brand new Zippo Stainless Steel Ashtray (see post 2 below for more details & picture)
And two custom wooden pipe tampers.
...Shop value of these items is approx: £100

Some pictures,

100_9226.jpg

100_9227.jpg

100_9230.jpg

100_9235.jpg

Thank you,

Mark

Last edited:

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
well out of my price range this month but a lovely set for someone
that petersons special reserve is a magnificent smoke

Thank you.

The items are all top quality and, as you say, Peterson is a superb blend.

But there was no interest so I've decided to withdraw them. I know stuff like this will only appeal to a select few people and it's difficult selling goods these days anyway.

I'll maybe try some shaving stuff, the remains of my fishing gear or anything with a wider appeal.

Mark

Last edited:

Stingray

Feb 25, 2009
Kent
I've smoked the pipes for years but I too couldn't afford the whole lot in one go.A lot of good stuff there.
Split the sale and take Paypay.Watch it go :D

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
I've smoked the pipes for years but I too couldn't afford the whole lot in one go.A lot of good stuff there.
Split the sale and take Paypay.Watch it go :D

Thank you.

I won't accept PayPal but I will split the items into two lots.

See post one for the new details :)

Cheers,

Mark

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Another try with more extras.

If you buy the full set, I will include all these items. If you buy either lot, I will split them as;

With Lot 1 (the pipes) I will now include a quality pouch which is in mint condition. I carried the pipe in it a couple of times and the other compartments for sundries, pipe cleaners and tobacco are all brand new. Also, I will include two brand new custom wooden pipe tampers I had commissioned.

With Lot 2 I will now include two brand new custom wooden pipe tampers I had commissioned.

The tampers are 90mm long with 12mm & 18mm ends to suit all pipes. The wood used for the tampers are;

Holm Oak - Creamy with pale scallop medullar rays.
Padauk - Bright orange & red.
Welsh Yew - Creamy with pink & purple veins.
Wild Olive - Creamy with black veins.

And some pictures of the new items;

100_9240.jpg

100_9244.jpg

100_9247.jpg

Skol,

Mark

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Price drop on the full set to £100 - that's for goods valued at nearly £400.

This will be the only drop and I don't have anything more to add in extras over what I have already included above.

Cheers folks,

Mark

Oct 17, 2011
Ireland
Hello,
I know its a bit of a long shot but are these pipes still available ? Joined this forum a while back, just havent got around to becoming active, ill introduce myself shortly. Pipe Smoking has become my latest hobby, and googling for pipe sales has brought me back here.
Thanks
Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE