Pingu!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

James Popham

Dec 25, 2003
Central Croatia
For sale 1 Scandi type knife with leather dangler sheath.
Handle shape started to remind me of Pingu whilst i was making it - Hence the name :lmao: (wood dust induced hallucination?)
Handle is of Birch with red and black fibre liners and Bone bolster. Black epoxy used to fix the blade.
Overall 19cm
Blade 7.5cm long and 3mm thick. Full flat scandi grind. Stainless.
Sheath of 3mm thick veg tanned leather dyed dark reddish brown. - the dangler is being finished off today and tomorrow - but you get the idea from the pics.
Oiled and waxed to finish with my own recipe mix of natural oils and beeswax.
Looking for £70 inc Delivery. £60 £50
Over 18 only please.
(Kuksa isn't for sale).
Scandi1.jpg

Scandi4-1.jpg
ScandiDangler.jpg
Scandi2.jpg

James Popham

Dec 25, 2003
Central Croatia
Having troubles with pics and and sizes - why would a pic be edited in photobucket and then appear in its original form through the IMG code - Anyone know??

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Ha! I see the Pingu thing and I'm not hallucinating ............. :bluThinki

That's a very nice job James, I'm all out of spendy cash or I might have taken it myself!

pictures look fine to me by the way:confused:
I had some trouble a few days ago, with pictures posting up smaller than they should have been. I had to check my settings in photo bucket, and I set them at 640x, I think it's 480?:rolleyes:
any way, best of luck with the sale;)
cheers
Steve

James Popham

Dec 25, 2003
Central Croatia
Thanks for the comment Steve, you've done some temptingly lovely work yourself too. Think i've sorted picture sizing problems i had.
Here's a picture of the finished Dangler for the Sheath.
In leather with silver beads - thought i'd try something a little different for a change, rather than the usual belt carry options i've done in the past.
ScandiDangler.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE