Pics - White Rose Wood 12th to 14th April 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
* Warning some game prep involved in the second post *

Once again, many thanks to all that attended, either for the whole Meet or just a few hours.

Communal Area, the wind whipped around, changing direction everytime we put a tarp to block it. :rolleyes:

communal.jpg

My Set Up:

A Helsport Varanger Camp 8 - 10

myvaranger8107.jpg

myvaranger8109.jpg

Other Set Ups:

setupalex.jpg

setupalex2.jpg

setupkarl.jpg

setupchad.jpg

setuppaul.jpg

setupclive.jpg

setupdave.jpg

Splitting some more seasoned rounds:

woodprep2.jpg

woodprep4.jpg

Meat's back on the Menu Boys.:)

juatcaught2.jpg

juatcaught3.jpg

juatcaught4.jpg

Last edited:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Prep for dinner:

juatcaught.jpg

foodprep2.jpg

juatcaught5.jpg

foodprep.jpg

foodprep7.jpg

rabbitandpheasantstew2.jpg

rabbitandpheasantstew3.jpg

With Garlic Bread.

Garlic? And Bread?

rabbitandpheasantstew.jpg

Absolutely lovely ... nom nom nom.

Once again,

Thanks to all.

You are who make the Meets what they are, and for that I thank you. :)

Last edited:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Oh and along with Clive, Karl, Alex and family I stopped off at RTI Surplus on the way back from the Meet and I bagged an almost new Berghaus Cyclops II Vulcan for £20 :dancer:

Last edited:

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Great pics Martin. I really enjoyed this meet. The game prep was a great learning experience. I will sort out the few pics i have tomorrow as my eyes are heavy. Paying the price for 'popping to the shops' on shanks' pony lol :)

Thanks to all for great company, great food and the help turning my shelter when the wind changed.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Great pics Martin. I really enjoyed this meet. The game prep was a great learning experience. I will sort out the few pics i have tomorrow as my eyes are heavy. Paying the price for 'popping to the shops' on shanks' pony lol :)

Thanks to all for great company, great food and the help turning my shelter when the wind changed.

Here's some more of you:

setuppaul2.jpg

setuppaul3.jpg

setuppaul4.jpg

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Great pics and great times as always. Glad Joseph was intent on staying the night and he loved the game stew and prep. Awesome to see that Woodlore getting down and dirty like they were intended Martin, it's a lovely tool indeed. No Southern Discomfort this time round just a wind that could blow a rooster into a coke bottle again. Looking forward to the next one as always. Cheers for having us...

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
Great pics Martin thanks to all that made it both over night/s or popped in for a visit was good to see you all. Martin and i where only just discussing how he was going to retire his old vulcan and buy a new one out standing result.

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Your lad looks chuffed to bits in his picture, Chad :) What brilliant photos and foraging, guys, I thought of you a lot and just knew if I'd've gone to RTI at some point in the day, you'd've walked in ;)

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE