Petromax 500 HK Lantern

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Hello All.

For your consideration, a Petromax 500 HK Lantern
(it is pretty paraffin (thanks Trencakey) lamp with some accessories)

aP9170010.JPG

I will sell this here for £50 to someone who will pay by bank transfer. Collection might be the best option to someone who can travel to Perthshire, however I will post it if needed, this may be quite pricey though.

Last edited:

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
Very fair price. My wife would kill me though as I still have not used my Coleman lamp. Don't drop the price any lower though as it will surely sell soon.

ateallthepies

Native
Aug 11, 2011
hertfordshire
Try my Hermes couriers, at most it will be £5.40 maybe a bit extra with extra insurance plus the packaging?

Steve

Edit: Doh never mind, coming from abroad so scratch my input:eek:

didicoy

Mar 7, 2013
fens
I bought one of these at this sunday's carboot. It is used condition and some bits of rust. The hoop handle is missing, but I can make a new one easy enough. The one I got has a rapid preheating ignition device on it. I have been sent operating instructions and manual from a guy on the internet. Also a web address of a company who sell spare parts www.hurricanelamps.co.uk I bought this one for the grand old bargain price of £2 because the handle is missing. I don't have the spares inc fill bottles like you have, but will order them.

Trencakey

Nomad
Dec 25, 2012
Cornwall
You have it advertised as a 'petrol' lamp,the old one that I had would only use paraffin.Have they changed them now or is the description a mistake ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE