Pencil Files

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
Just thought I would give people a heads up, I was after some pencil files for some filework on a knife so just by chance popped into the local indoor market and picked up a pack of Blackspur files for £1. Sure they arent the best quality but even if they only last once surely you cant complain at that price?

Anyway, chances are if you have a peak at your local tool stall on the market Im sure you will find some for about the same price

Happy hunting

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Nice reminder mate! - I'm a firm believer in the right tool for the right job - plus heck its better to have more than you need then you stand a chance of finding one! :lmao:

However I do follow the adage of buy cheap - buy twice!! - but heck if you don't try thing syou don't realise you need it / a better one :D

I LOVE a root round my local tool stall (drives swmbo and the kids mad but then I have to endure 'girly shops' so I feel it evens it out..

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
I delberatly visited my nearest pound shop today to try and find some cheapo needle files. They dont stock them anymore.
They last long enough to do one or two knives, if you can find any.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE