Sold Paramo Pajaro Men's Jacket. Olive Green, Large.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Paramo Pajaro men's jacket in size large. Only a couple of months old and in overall excellent condition apart from a pulled thread on the right front chest panel (see the last two pics) that isn't as noticeable in real life as in the pics and doesn't impair function one iota.
I'm a 44-46 chest and this fits me fine over a T-shirt and thin fleece, so more a small XL than a large. For full information on the jacket and sizing look at the Paramo website, but I make them out to be approximately - pit to pit 26 1/2", Collar to bottom hem 33" and pit to cuff 24 1/2".
This jacket has just been washed and reproofed with Nikwax products and is good to go.

I'm looking for £110 PayPalled and posted RMSD to your door.

Now SOLD.

Thanks for looking. :)

https://flic.kr/p/25B33YX

Last edited:

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
This is superb kit - I have a full Pajaro set and have used it in the foulest of mountain weather conditions.

I stayed dry and at a comfortable temperature throughout. This kit can be serious money new (£300 plus for the jacket).

Based on experience and knowing what I know about Paramo gear, I would have snapped BL's hand off if I didn't already own one.

If you are tempted...you won't regret it.

K

Reactions: beachlover

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE