Paracord/Utility Cord UK Suppliers

T

tobermory

Hi,

I have been reading the following blog for quite a while now and have tried some of the things I have seen.

http://stormdrane.blogspot.com/

It seems there is quite a supply of paracord and utility cord available in the US in lots of different colours. Does anyone know of suppliers in the UK who do similar ranges of colours?

I have seen this blog quoted in other threads so I am assuming I am not the first to come across this issue.

Thanks in advance of your help.

D

Deleted member 4605

I'm guessing you meant to link to Stormdrane's blog, and not the Resources forum here! :)

I've not found a decent paracord/utility cord supplier here, but I'd love to know if there is one. I've got one decent batch of paracord from Rapidboy's group buy, the rest of it is the BCB stuff off eBay.

Levi

Feb 11, 2007
North Yorks.
I paid just over £5 for 30mtrs of the regular (proper) stuff from someone on ebay, but I was looking at the different coloured options from US sellers and it would have only been a pound or so extra (including P&P).

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
I tend to buy different colours and sizes of decent cord, not necessarily "paracord" from climbing/caving shops and from boat chandlers.
Often you can buy a small spool for a pretty good price.
Makes a nice change from everything being green.

Dave

T

tobermory

Thanks for all the great replies so far. It looks much as I thought, if I want to get a good range of colours I am going to have to deal with the US.

But if there are any more suggestions then please feel free to add your comments.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE