Para cord

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
Hi All,
Can anyone send me some links to get some genuine para cord from please.
I have done loads of searches for it on here, but to no avail
Cheers for helping guys
Bill

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
Thanks guys,
Please tell me what other than 1 extra cord is the differance between a 7 cord and an 8 cord?
Cheers
Bill

E

ex member coconino

Para cord is fantastic stuff but in the field it's also good to carry some cheaper cord which you're happy to treat as disposable, to chop up for one-off tasks. Of course, don't actually dispose of it in the field, or use natural fibres for jobs where you might have to.

I

IBrown

The Bushcraft Store must ship loads out in postal orders, I've been in there as they whizz the stuff between hooks at each end of the store measuring it...quite a sight!

Quite agree, its a sight to see, and the guys in there are really helpful to Bushcraft Newbies like myself.

courtney

Tenderfoot
Feb 21, 2011
near rugby
ah ha cheers for the memory jog sakotrg. i got loads from them at the start of last year and forgot who it was.. i found their cord to be very good quality

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
lancashire, north west england
The Bushcraft Store gets all my business these days. The paracord I used to hang my hammock came from www.raymears.com before I discovered The Bushcraft Store. I completely agree that the cheap stuff is also good have when you don't need to use the best available. I picked some up from my local Poundworld for this exact reason.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE