Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
images

NOW THIS IS A PANCAKE ! LOL

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
mmmm one of my favourites.....with beer gravy....and chees on the topping.......

Anyway...back to pancakes....I like American style pancakes....English ones are just a load of crepe

santaman2000

Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Yes it is :)

Now I can go to bed

So who's going to stay home and make their own? And who's going out? If going out for pancakes; are you going to a pub/restaurant? Or to an organized pancake supper?

If we're not in the middle of another tornado outbreak tomorrow night, I'm going to church for the organized supper. LOL. A lot different from how I spent Mardi Gras when I was younger.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
So who's going to stay home and make their own? And who's going out? If going out for pancakes; are you going to a pub/restaurant? Or to an organized pancake supper?

If we're not in the middle of another tornado outbreak tomorrow night, I'm going to church for the organized supper. LOL. A lot different from how I spent Mardi Gras when I was younger.

I'll be doing the cooking in our house tonight, got lemon and sugar, Nutella and golden syrup standing by. Just need to pick up some milk and eggs tomorrow and I'm good to go.

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia

Wrong tradition / faith entirely in this part of the country. But you are welcome to come wassailing some time :)

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Big tradition in my house!!

Pancakes with chocolate ice cream, Nutella and bananas inside.

Pancakes with a little golden syrup with vanilla ice cream and strawberries inside.

Plus maybe a bit of sugar and lemon on 1 too lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE