Sold Pakt One - hold-all / duffel (black model with water resistant zippers)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Pakt One - hold-all / duffel, designed for one bag travel, that fillets open like a suitcase.

Model:
This is the black nylon (looks like ballistic nylon type weave) with water resistant zippers.

Description:
This is a soft-sided duffel (with some rigidity) designed to meet carry on requirements. What's a little different is the two halves of the duffel separate like a suitcase, allowing for easier packing, but the contents of each side is also accessible from the top of the bag (whilst packed) allowing for access on the move, rather than ferreting through the contents.

These two compartments come together to provide a padded laptop sleeve that places your laptop between the two halves of the case in the centre of the 10 inches of padding (each half of the case is about 5 inches). You can access this from a centre zip, where the laptop is secured in a central zipped padded section (leave the zip open for easier access).

Comes with a beefy shoulder strap and a Pakt packable laundry bag that stuffs into its own sack or folds up.

Right hand front pocket has some organisation (passport, business card slot, pen holder, keyring clip). The rest of the bag is riddled with pockets, including a neat little mesh pocket that pulls out to stick your pocket contents in when passing through airport security.

Rather than go into loads of detail, the product page is here, that has much better photos and description than I can give: https://paktbags.com/products/the-pakt-one

Additionally, here's a review of the black model with some more pics: https://www.neatntiny.com/single-post/pakt-one-travel-bag-review

Youtube reviews:
- Bo Isomono
- Chase Reeves (this is really long)

Pictures:
tmHdyI7.jpg

GLXClvW.jpg

asXiRuY.jpg

JmbJXoI.jpg

Condition:
New, without tags. I bought this last month, tried it out with my packing cubes and stuck it in the wardrobe.

Price:
I've got my eye on a custom blade and this has to go to fund it. Cost, landed in the UK with fees was around £295. Asking £195 shipped to UK.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE