Oztent RV3 with side and front panels.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Up for sale, Oztent RV3, Deluxe Peaked Side panels, Front panel, extra guys and pegs. Without the extra guys and pegs this lot would cost £1055.

It's a superbly designed and very well built tent, overbuilt even (but we like that eh? )

Tent is in very good/excellent condition, I put it up this afternoon to check it over. All guys in place, groundsheet clean and tidy, it's all good. Side and front panels have been used only once at Bardsters in May so as as new. Full mozzie nets on every vent and door.

I'm looking for a firm £750, and I'll sweeten the deal with a used once Tilley paraffin lamp. This is collection only, as of Tuesday I'm going to be out of action for a while and won't be able to get it courier delivered (extra cost will apply).

I'm reasonably accessible, near Chichester, West Sussex.

Some pics (first is nicked from Google as I haven't taken any of the full set up).The front awning can be dropped and zipped up.

imagejpg1_zpse20c12cb.jpg

Today's pics, the front awning is folded back over the tent in these, and the tent is just supported by the frame, so not as taut as it is when pegged out.

imagejpg1_zpsedde11eb.jpg

Side and top vents shown, all vents top and bottom have Velcro tie backs.

imagejpg2_zps454264b5.jpg

Panels.

imagejpg4_zps8b747172.jpg

Whole lot, bagged and ready to go.

imagejpg5_zps77872cd8.jpg

I don't have a pic, but at the back of the tent is a huge vent flap, it can be pegged out with guys or rolled up (3 guys are attached). The advantage of pegging it out is that it keeps both sun and rain out. I used this tent of 4 nights in the Lake District, 2 days of which it absolutely threw it down with rain. The only ingress I got, and it was very slight, was from leaving the side vents slightly open throughout. If I'd thought about sideways rain better I'd have zipped them up.

Being enjoyed by tburgess and Madam65 at Bardsters, prior to buying the extra panels. Front awning looks a bit saggy with the lamp on it, but it was that hot up there we were all feeling a bit saggy :)

Last edited:

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Just working to insert the pics as they didn't travel very well :rolleyes:

Phew, that was a pain. Every time I clicked back to PB to grab another link, the thread edit had closed and lost all pics. Had to save the edit for each one in the end so I knew it would still be there. Beer time :D

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE