Owls by Mrs Hog.

Not sure if this is the correct place but as its crafty and by way of being Owlish..then it must be bushy.
Crochet work by my Lovely Wife, she says its easy to do, I think its realy great work.
Each one took about an hour and proudly owned by each of our Children.
shieldandowls002_zps1b117b94.jpg

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:D
I am minded of the story of Plop, the owl, by Jill Tomlinson.
Plop is an owlet who can't yet fly, but plops down. He obligingly opens his beak everytime his Mum or Dad arrives back at the nest and swallows whatever he's given. He always says, "That was nice, what was it ?", and the answer is a frog, or a mouse, or a vole.

Plop is a barn owl, "who is frightened of the dark. The plot is divided into seven chapters, each covering a night during which Plop learns something new about the dark: dark is exciting, dark is kind, dark is fun, dark is necessary, dark is fascinating, dark is wonderful and dark is beautiful. Plop is gradually persuaded that the dark has its advantages." Wikipedia, Plop the owl.

I like your owls Mrs Hog....something similar was available in our local shops recently, being given as a gift after a donation to the charity rattling box beside the till.

M

Bearded Bear

Mar 24, 2013
Brazil
That's a lovely work!!
The wife here just love them and I think that my daughter will like them even more!
I'll have to give it a try.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE