Outdoor Code ( Undercover Diplomacy Service)

Oct 14, 2005
Leicester
A recently purchased nanok comfort -10c was disguised as a prize with the help of Andrew .

To fool the wife that I had not spent money on buying a sleeping bag, Andrew agreed to send an email to me stating that I had in fact won the said bag in a prize draw run by Outdoor Code.

Thanks again Andrew for the Undercover Diplomacy Service.

:D

M

magicaltrevor

High 5 for Andrew!

I wonder if he could do the same for my Bank Manager!

:lmao:

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
I can't believe that someone in a long term relationship could deceive their partner in such a despicable way, let alone get someone else involved in such subterfuge. I feel so strongly about such behaviour that I could lecture you for longer, but I just have to PM Andrew about something I need to win before Christmas....................... :lmao:

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
I have done business with Andrew on a few occasions . I have recently ordered quite a bit of kit , but there is only one company i keep going back too .
Have always had a firat class deal on whatever i was looking for , even though i am a pain in the **** customer !! By my reckoning anyway .
I may have to make use of the covert shopping facility when the missus gets out of hospital and takes the credit card back !
Cheers to Andrew , I owe you a beer ! :beerchug:
Sharpmaker is ace by the way .
Pumbaa

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
My wife thinks that the paypal subscription to this site is something I paid for her christmas present...I didn't like to disillusion her :D

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Just you boys wait until Andrew sends you and yours one of his uncensored BB photos to say thanks for the custom :eek:
Mind you, I am sure that given the appropriate purchase he will not send the thankyou card. ;)
Do you all remember the "blackmail" slot on Monty Python some years ago?
"Mr Pumbaa, if you call this number in 5 minutes, we won't mail your wife the invoice. We are waiting for your call, and for every ten seconds the price rises by £10."

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE