Out for a bimble with SHMBO

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Another walk around the wooded hills of Steyning, whilst there I saw these Horse hoof fungus near a camp used by the local youngster, nice and tidy as well.
Not used it before so I grabbed one and left the rest to nature.
[/IMG]
Steyningwalk013.jpg

Steyningwalk004.jpg

A picture of my grab bag that cost me a fortune coming in at £ 3.00 from the local boot market, this was bought for SHMBO but in the end I ended up with it thank goodness as it is street cred at the moment.
Steyningwalk010.jpg

Steyningwalk001.jpg

Steyningwalk006.jpg

Steyningwalk012.jpg

Not a bad afternoon hope to get back there soon.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Great spot that, I know exactly where you were too, the Estate ran a Bushcraft day there on Monday which is probably why it is so tidy at the moment as they clear up after themselves, wont stay like that for long once the local "yoofs" get back up there with a crate im afraid.

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Cheers Mark, I was aware that somebody uses it for teaching a little bushcraft, as I did see a poster about it a few weeks ago.
At the bottom of the hill toward Steyning is where the other untidy camp that I found a couple of weeks ago, the one with the tent left behind.
When I went back later to clean up it was all spick and span.
There is a picnic day in that field (rifle range) on Sunday 11th of September at 12.30, and free bacon buttie and tea thrown in.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE