Otterbox 3000

Alfredo

Settler
Oct 25, 2009
ITALY (ALPS)
Hi everybody. Recently I acquired a Otterbox 3000, I'm really fine with this item wich I use for my Survival/emergency kit, it's always in my rucksack, just would like to show you:

contents:

- minimag vith bactery (separate)
- paracord, 7 feets about
- copper wire, 2 feets
- Aspirine (4)
- Victorinox Huntsman (sawe, screwdrivers ecc.)
- Bic lightfire
- wax matches
- fire starter (homemade)
- sugar
- 3 bags (1 lt/each)
- sticking plasters
- Nescafè bag
- Thea bag (Karkadè)
- safety pins
- needles and wires
- magnet
- plastified iron wire

Hello from Italy, ciao!
Alfredo

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
Thats a nice set up indeed.The box is big enough for swiss knife,which i like,as many boxes either take one siss knive,and then thats filled up and no more room for other gear,or they dont fit at all.

one suggestion though:

-replace the magnet,with compass and find some tin foil into your kit,even bigger pieces can be folded into thin plates to fit,and you can fold a boiling vessel from it.And maybe,if youd like to,you might consider wrapping a length of narrow duct tape,into some flat piece,maybe from cut from old credit card or such.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
This seller has the Otter Box 2000 for £8:99 which includes delivery.

I've bought a couple, and am very pleased with them, and with the seller.

OtterBox2000.jpg

For a PSK container, my choice is the Trangia 210 Mess Tin with lid, which will also gather, store and boil water and is a cook pot. The insulated, folding handle is detachable. Dimensions are 6.5" long, 3.5" wide and 2.6" high.

wildernessdining_2092_11551252

Mastino

Settler
Mar 8, 2006
Netherlands
Nice kit & compact as well. What is the homemade firestarter?

And thanks, by the way, now we all have to buy that box:D Like Vasco said: Colpa d'Alfredo.

PRKL

Nomad
Jan 27, 2010
Finland
This seller has the Otter Box 2000 for £8:99 which includes delivery.

I've bought a couple, and am very pleased with them, and with the seller.

OtterBox2000.jpg

For a PSK container, my choice is the Trangia 210 Mess Tin with lid, which will also gather, store and boil water and is a cook pot. The insulated, folding handle is detachable. Dimensions are 6.5" long, 3.5" wide and 2.6" high.

wildernessdining_2092_11551252

Hey where should i ask for those trangia boxes,those look just awesome,but arent,ofcourse,sold in finland.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE