or trade - molle shoulder bag, mora 2000 and a molle chest pouch +other odds and ends

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
up for grabs are the the following

small molle shoulder bag in ranger green comes complete with shoulder strap but can also mount to Molle Bags etc. two pockets with various dividers and elastic loops, its been converted from a waist pack where the straps have been cut looking for £15 inc postage and paypal fees

Mora 2000 unused looking for £15 inc postage and paypal fees, over 18's only

P1010262_zpssewxoo6n.jpg

Multicam rolly polly backpack - similar to the maxp version, looking for £5 inc postage and paypal fees

P1010264_zpsmwp9grdl.jpg

Molle chest pouch - converted from a Blueforce gear Admin pouch - elastic looping inside, also able to mount a couple of molle pouches to the outside, horizontal pen loos behind the velcro, i also added an elastic loop to the outside to fit a firesteel - looking for £25 inc postage and paypal fees

chest%20pouch_zpsbp8qptym.jpg

Lastly a job lot Army fire-steel, Floating jet flame lighter, tops folding saw and an unused frontier filter straw looking for £20 inc postage and paypal fees

kit_zpsk40b4tdo.jpg

Trades wise I’m looking for

A coldsteel micro recon
A leatherman Squirt PS4 pref black

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
"small molle shoulder bag in ranger green comes complete with shoulder strap but can also mount to Molle Bags etc. two pockets with various dividers and elastic loops, its been converted from a waist pack where the straps have been cut looking for £15 inc postage and paypal fees"

Hi , Can you give me an idea of size and scale on this please.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
shoulder bag is 17cm x 21cm x 8cm but has side elastic to compress it and keep items from rattling

chest pouch is approximatly 8" by 5.5"

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE