or trade molle and bushcraft odds and ends

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Let the annual clearout commence – ideally looking for trades but will sell at the marked prices
First up is a BPA free Blackhawk/nalgene 1 quartCanteen Water Bottle. Translucent finish in tan looking for £12 inc postage and paypal fees

Next is a coyote brown molle flyye admin pouch – unused – nice little pack for admin stuff – inc 2 slip and one torch/knife pouch – plenty of velcro for patches – two slip pouches include elastic retention for pens etc. looking for £10 inc postage and paypal fees

I also have 2X Molle FFD pouches in Khaki – looking for £6 the pair
Will add some pics and more stuff later tonight

Trades wise I’m looking for

Benchmade CSK2 - worth a punt - willing to add a bit of cash if someone wants a part exchange
ka bar navy mk1 either version - would again consider adding a bit of cash if someone wants a part exchange
a US canteen cup
Swedish gasmask bag (the one with the brown leather base
Antler rolls and tips
Hobo fishing handreel
Canvas haversack
Wool blankets
Bushcraft odds and ends – particularly interested in hand made crafts
small screw top metal tins
firesteel/michmetal blanks - any size consided
wood blocks suitable for knife or firesteel handles - prefer darker woods
pocket knives - - slipjoints 3" or less blades, realy into US knives and like to play with doer uppers so anything considered
couple of small stuff sacks - pref water proof material roughly the size of a nalgene bottle

Last edited:

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
noone interested in this stuff at all

ok will withdraw as its getting close to Christms I wont have too many more chances to get to the post office

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE