or trade modified old hickoy, GEC #72 and an unused otter pocket knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
first up is a modified old hickory 7" butchers knife, with leather sheath and LMF firesteel - looking for £25 NOW £20 inc postage and paypal fees

next up is what started out life as a Great eastern cutlery #72 lockback but in my tinkering I've completely changed the blade, well used and nice and sharp -lock ups great and zero blade play, probably no to everyones taste but the Walk and talk should justify £35 inc postage and paypal fees SOLD

finally I've an unused Otter Knives Pocket Knife with Carbon Steel blade and Bone Handle looking for £25 NOW £20 inc postage and paypal fees

trades wise I'm looking for Sodbusters of either german or US origin or an ALOX sak farmer

here's a taster pic will get some more once I've charged the camera

P1010037_zpsadafb76c.jpg

PLEASE NOT OVER 18'S ONLY - I will require proof ifyou arn't known to me

Last edited:

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
no worries mate I sent a s100uk a pm but haven't had a reply - will give him a couple of days then let you know

sausage100uk

Settler
May 4, 2013
United Kingdom
Oops just seen the pm. May has been a spendy month for me so ill bow out in favour of greenshoots. Thanks anyway 😄

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE