Or trade folder and a fixed blade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Up for graps are the following

a spyderco ladybug British racing green scales and dont think I've cut anything with it since i got it as my H1 turned up the following day ZDP-189 steel £30 inc postage and paypal fees

a Leatherman squirt P4, its been carried so has minour paint chippings but the tools are otherwise fine looking for £20 inc postage and paypal fees

P1010306_zpszuk8vv7w.jpg

lastly is a modified Boker pocket bowie - needs a little TLC but a nice little necker/pocket blade - looking for £20 inc postage and paypal fees

P1010308_zpsgyrsrgwd.jpg

or £65 for all three

none of these are boxed but will come suitably wrapped for postage

over 18's only for these

will get some pics up ASAP

trades wise I'm looking for an ESEE candiru pref with scales and a kydex sheath

Last edited:

samobaggins

On a new journey
Mar 26, 2014
Bicester
Up for graps are the following

a spyderco ladybug British racing green scales and dont think I've cut anything with it since i got it as my H1 turned up the following day ZDP-189 steel £30 inc postage and paypal fees

a Leatherman squirt P4, its been carried so has minour paint chippings but the tools are otherwise fine looking for £20 inc postage and paypal fees

lastly is a modified Boker pocket bowie - needs a little TLC but a nice little necker/pocket blade - looking for £20 inc postage and paypal fees

or £65 for all three

none of these are boxed but will come suitably wrapped for postage

over 18's only for these

will get some pics up ASAP

trades wise I'm looking for an ESEE candiru pref with scales and a kydex sheath

Pictures please!!😁😁

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE