Optimus 111 stove.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Si

Dec 27, 2005
nottinghamshire
After the last weekend I've realised I need a hammock in my life and as money is very tight one of my stoves will have to go! I've had this stove about three years and it wasn't new when I brought it. I've changed all the seals and the NRV pip with there viton sure 50 equivelent. I had the case shot blasted and powder coated. I am not a brass polisher so the tank is as is. I also removed the cleaning needle so as to be able to get a better simmer out of it. I've had this stove as my main user for two years so it has some battle scars but still works as it should. It runs on paraffine. Ive included a small HDPE treated bottle to the meths (Priming fluid) and a large MSR bottle to carry more fuel, but at this price, I'm afraid I'm going to keep the Kettle.

DSC_2246.jpgDSC_2247.jpgDSC_2248.jpgDSC_2249.jpgDSC_2250.jpg

I would like to see £60 for it, this will include Registered shipping and insurance and I'll pay the paypal fees.

Si

Ps if it doesn't go at this price it doesn't go, I'm prepared to wait it out. I'ts a good stove and I like using it.

Last edited:

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Great stoves!! If I didn't have a couple already I'd snap this up at what's a VERY good price. Shouldn't have a problem moving this. Good luck.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE