One of my K.I.S.S knives

seved

Maker
Dec 10, 2007
Sweden
www.sevedsknivar.se
Its made of 3,5 mm thick AEB-L a swedish stainlessteel. Its 28 mm wide and 210 mm long. With handle in black linnemicarta.

And its kydexsheat to it.

Price:71,13+ postage.

Seved

KISS-med-linnemicarta.jpg

traderran

Settler
May 6, 2007
TEXAS USA
Sorry but i need the money and i have so much lights. 3 Surefires1 Dmini 2 wolfeys 4 customs 2 Fenix and 2 maglites :D

Seved
Thats ok byt you are Way behind I have over 20 Surefires A lion cub
A brass lion cub And a tye dragon. + some Arc AAA AA,s and
LS 123,S

PS I will keep your site. As I just sold the Top,s That I had for sale on blades May get you to make me a bushcrafter.

seved

Maker
Dec 10, 2007
Sweden
www.sevedsknivar.se
JESUS :p very nice.

I will make a bushcrafter for a friend in 4mm RWL 34, when i have some time over from making my knifemodels. So maybe in the summer i have some bushcrafts. Nice that you like my knives BTW.

Seved

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
What is it with Kydex?
What is Kydex anyway? Seems to be all the rage. Don't like it personally - I like a good leather sheath.
Still, absolutely love the knife. I DO prefer smaller, usable knives. I always find that the most important thing about a knife is not the size of it, but the sharpness of the blade. Love the look of it.

seved

Maker
Dec 10, 2007
Sweden
www.sevedsknivar.se
Sorry spaniel man its going to be in a weapons magazin for a little test. But i working on a new bunch of BDH

71£ is with kydex sheat. i make a variant with leather sheat but it is a little more expensive. Kydex is some kind of plastic that you heat and form and when its geting cold it holds the shape you formed. Yes i like leather better to.
Thank You:D BTW i going to make a smaler version of the hunter to. Its third one from the top at the picture i made it from 6 mm 5160 but i going to make from 3,5 mm AEB-L to and 4 mm CPM 154CM to.

knife-modells.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE