O1 bushcraft knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
I am offering for sale a bushcraft knife in 4mm o1 tool steel with a natural tan micarta handle , brass corby bolts and lanyard tube,the knife has a high scandi grind and is hair popping sharp .This knife is my take on an outdoor knife and was made and designed by myself it is very comfortable to use ,there is no sheath with it but i could make one up if needed .£90rmsd
Picture2944.jpg

Picture2930.jpg

Picture2938.jpg

Last edited:

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Superb looking knives - this is why I don't understand why other knives can be 5 times the price (or are you building up a reputation!!?)

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
I have the green micarta one,bought and paid for.

Incredibly sharp and comfy.

Will be in the woods this evening with it.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
I could also trade this knife ,i,m looking for a hammock down quilt ,large titanium mug ,down sleeping bag ,fenix flashlights .

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
I know i've said it before, and i've met Gill once, so no accusations of bigging up a mates offerings, but I've seen Gill's work and the photos really don't do it justice, it's exceptional.

Have an extra bump on me

Dave

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
I need this knife away ,i will take trades on it as well as offers .I amm looking for a fenix torch ,knife making bits and pieces ,corby bolts ,slabs etc also looking for a good angle grinder .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE