Northumbria Barbour (£170/199) - £60 inc P&P

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Sold

£60 including P&P (UK, insured)

The only reason I am selling it is that it is too narrow across the shoulders.

The size is 40 chest (102cm) - but as I am a 43 chest and wear stuff under it it comes in too tight. Also my belly is a bit big :eek:

http://www.johnnorris.co.uk/search/5073-classic-northumbria-jacket.html

It has been used - mainly for towny stuff (maybe that's why it has not been used very much - as it has been sitting in the back of the boot. There is no wear and tear or damage or mud at all :eek: . Its about 2 years old and worn maybe on a dozen occasions - not amounting to more than maybe half a day! The proofing is still very, very, very good. Its all clean and looks new. I would say it has 99.99% of its life left in it :)

I have done a price check against Mole Valley Farmers and they do new ones at £170 inc VAT (although John Norris seems to sell them at nearer £199) so if I adjust the price of the jacket down to 60 including postage then I think that represents a bargain........

1st to PM secures....

IMGP3246.jpg

IMGP3243.jpg

LBL

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE