North Wood December 09~11 2016 pictures

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
once again a lively meet, we had a work party to clear brambles etc to enlarge our winter pitch area, Dewi and Tinky prepared a cracking dumpling stew, Rumpole threw a parcel of fish on the fire wrapped in wet newspaper, nearly put it out :) looked very nice though, and we even had a play with robs drone until it was crash landed in a tree :( it survived. Dewi tested his new tent and stove, all in all a good meet with a few damp patches :)
a few pics...

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Yet another one I had to miss. Looks like a brill weekend. Dewi what stove did you end up with.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Would be nice Steve but a little unsure where my Bushcraft journey is heading at the moment.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Blimey that was a weekend and a half… thank you so much to everyone for teaching me the right way to use dutch ovens, how to look after them… for helping me setup the stove and get it burned in… for rescuing me from the downpour… and for making it such a brilliant weekend.

Unfortunately I checked the urban dictionary when I got home, and our newly invented word… it appears someone got there before us. :( We shall have to have another brain storming session next time.

And it appears Steve that we conducted what is known as a Kangaroo Court… next time we need to ensure Preper has an adequate defence representative and a bible so we can conduct the hearings correctly.

Johnny, the stove is a Liteoutdoors Titanium wood burner… its an impressive little stove. A little complicated to put together without instructions, but everyone chipped in and it was up and running in no time. Very easy to get wood into… and knocks out some serious heat.

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
Thanks for the pics and the not guilty verdict.
It was the only possible outcome with clearly no credible evidence being presented by the prosecution.
Preper............ :thanks::)

Last edited:

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Blimey that was a weekend and a half… thank you so much to everyone for teaching me the right way to use dutch ovens, how to look after them… for helping me setup the stove and get it burned in… for rescuing me from the downpour… and for making it such a brilliant weekend.

Unfortunately I checked the urban dictionary when I got home, and our newly invented word… it appears someone got there before us. :( We shall have to have another brain storming session next time.

And it appears Steve that we conducted what is known as a Kangaroo Court… next time we need to ensure Preper has an adequate defence representative and a bible so we can conduct the hearings correctly.

Johnny, the stove is a Liteoutdoors Titanium wood burner… its an impressive little stove. A little complicated to put together without instructions, but everyone chipped in and it was up and running in no time. Very easy to get wood into… and knocks out some serious heat.
You got a link to it please.

pieinthesky

Forager
Jun 29, 2014
Northants

No point in inventing another word for it when you got it right in the first place!

Much better to put effort into figuring out a new activity to make up a word for.

And if you do come up with something - I don't want to know.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE