North Face Resolve Jacket.

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
Up for swap is a North Face Resolve Waterproof jacket in Black, Size large.
I bought this last year as a lightweight, packable waterproof jacket and have only worn it a couple of times. It is made from North Face's Hyvent material and is super breathble and a Great little jacket for packing away and lightweight camping.

These retail at £69.99 in the shops but i am open to any offers as i simply just do not wear it as i favour my trusty old berghaus.;)

So c'mon and grab yourself a great little trade! :D

Pics here:

http://www.blacks.co.uk/Mens-Clothing/Jackets-and-Outershell/Mens-Resolve-Jacket/product/041076.aspx

Dan

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
Really open to all suggestions within reason ;)

I just never wear this jacket so may aswell trade it for something i may at least use occasionally!

Offer away folks!! Who knows what i'll accept?:rolleyes:

Dan

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
Thanks for the offer but i'm ok for boots. Anything else? Dont be put off by the value of the jacket. Am open to Any offers as long as its something i can use!

Dan

bushcraftbob

Settler
Jun 1, 2007
Oxfordshire
I've been meaning to have a bit of a clearout so see if the following takes your fancy

Mountain Hardwear Mountain Wing 1 man backpacking tent (good condition but needs pegs)
Petzl Tikka headtorch (good condition)
Gerber folding lock knife with gut hook (almost new)
DPM goretex overtrousers (fair condition, ankles need new elastic) with olive green goretex mitts for going over gloves (new)

I'd be willing to swap the jacket for the tent or a combo of the smaller items

Or if anyone wants to swap anything for the above items let me know!

cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE