Non bushy blades

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Hi all, been having a but of a clearout after the move and came across my non bushy knife collection which is not getting any use so are on offer to the good folks at bcuk.

Over 18's only please - prices as below plus £3.00 for RM first class postage - I will pick up all PP fee's.

First up a cold steel OSS this is double edged and a big old knife but still very light.
£55

equsaveq.jpg

Next up is a Walter p99 tactical knife which comes with a shoulder holster sheath that can convert into a belt sheath.
£50

a7evune4.jpg

Next I have 2 Gerber Guardian back up knives with hard plastic sheathes which are quite difficult to find.
£30 each or both for £50

4uta7ene.jpg

2 x throwing knives in double sheath, these are reasonably well balanced and are great fun.

£15

3agyhere.jpg

Finally I have a Sig Saur P226 X5 co2 pistol with blowback action so the slide cycles each shot.
The co2 bulb fits in the magazine and it fires metal bb's.
Sale is for the gun and magazine only as I can't find the box for the life of me, a standard Allen key is used to change co2 bulbs.
As per the pictures there are some small scratched to the slide and general wear from normal use though it is fully working.
£60

yra3urup.jpg

yqy6a7az.jpg

huryhu5y.jpg

Any questions just ask, first to post on thread followed by PM will be given first refusal.

All the best, Hamster

Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Little bump, pistol and throwers now gone but everything else still available.

I am also after a froe (ideally 10-12") if anyone is interested in a trade and would consider other green wood carving tools - draw knife, bowl gouges etc

All the best, Hamster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE