Nite MX10 Tritium Watch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I'm parting company with my much-loved but lightly-used Nite MX10 watch. I've bought another MX10 with a steel bracelet because I needed something just a little more formal for work.

This is the 1st generation model (I prefer the look of the white sweep hand) with a green strap and green face. It's 18 months old and on its original battery. I've used it occasionally, and it's normally tucked under a shirt cuff - it's spent very little time in the woods.

The crystal is completely unmarked and as new, there are some very slight (and I mean very slight) marks on the edge of the case, and the strap is showing no signs of wear. You would need to hold it under a light and inspect carefully to see any blemishes at all. In that bottom photo there appear to be marks by the 6 and 7 o'clock marks, but they're a trick of the camera flash - I can't see blemishes on the case there.

The MX10 retails from £160, second hand ones on eBay go for around £130. SOLD SOLD SOLD. I can't promise to be able to post before Tuesday because of the bank holidays.

Note that the box is from my new watch, I'll post it in that for protection.

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE