New British Arctic Bag Source

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave-the-rave

Settler
Feb 14, 2013
minsk
Keep an eye on on these guys...http://stores.ebay.co.uk/British-Army-Surplus-Store/Camping-Sleeping-Bivi-Bags-/_i.html?_fsub=786835013&_sid=892095603&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322 I got a brand new un issued bag from them for £30. Hard to believe but it's true. It was still in the bag and the original manufacturers box from Seyntex. It might be worth giving them a call.

Buying second hand is hit n miss. Even if it's in good visible condition it may have been laundered to oblivion. My first one was listed as grade one and looked in great nick but I froze in it one night at 0 degrees. I haven't been cold in the new one yet and I do a fair bit of outdoors in winter.

Silvermans also sell them new but they charge £120 for them. Also try and get the newer issue with Arctic on the label. Some say they are the same as the 95 bag with but I say they're different. Hope that helps.

campj

May 29, 2013
England
Thanks Dave, I'll pop them a message
EDIT: Just to confirm, your bag has the flag that covers the zip?

Bit too far for me MT

Last edited:

campj

May 29, 2013
England
Unfortunately the eBay store couldn't guarantee the zip length, nor did they know when or if any unissued bags would be in

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE