New BK "Hawk" knife now for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
After some time in which we changed designs and concepts now we are able to present our new Bush tech knives (as we call them :)).
First of them is the "Hawk", a light yet versatile knife with a strong blade and the usual razor sharp scandi zero grind. Micarta was the choice for the handle and the stainless steel tubes replaced the rivets to ease the tying of the knife if necessary.
The sheath itself, made out of thick vegetable tanned ox leather, includes our new concepts as: “BK Light my way”, “BK 360” and “BK module”.
The “Hawk” will be the subject of evolution for the future as it was designed to be able to accept new features; this way, every time when a new accessory will be created you will be able to order and mount it yourself.

For even more details please feel free to visit our website at: http://www.bushcraft-kit.com/p/customize-your-hawk-knife.html

Blade specs
- O1 high carbon tool steel hardened to 61-62 HRC.
- 110 mm long, 3 mm thick, with a 95 mm scandi grind cutting edge.

Handle specs
- brown micarta and red fiber liners.
- 95 mm long made from 6-10 mm thick handle material, with two 8 mm stainless steel tubes and a 8 mm stainless steel lanyard tube.

The knife comes with one of our new Bush tech leather sheaths (brown).

Price:
- full pack promo price (for this first piece) - 132 GBP
- pack without "BK light my way" addapted flashlight and BCB "Fireball" - 117 GBP
The "BK safety cord" will come for free.
The shipping and Paypal fees are included.

Thanks for watching!

All the best,
Bogdan

As the new grinder is on its way and we are pending funds we will have a consistent price drop in order to sell.
New prices for "Hawk":

- full pack - 113 GBP
- pack without "BK light my way" addapted flashlight and BCB "Fireball" - 97 GBP

All the best,
Bogdan

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi there...interesting work....

but may i ask exactly how the sheath has been assembled?....theres no stitching and i'm presuming youve used glue....?

regards

sonni

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE