need to design something that will cut paper squares 4 inch by 4 inch

Oct 27, 2014
Cambridge
Trying to find or design something that will cut paper squares 4 inch by 4 inch.

Using cardboard, 20 lb paper, heavier paper stocks and photo albums 1/8 & 1/4 inch thick trying to design/create something that will cut individually, a 4 inch by 4 inch square into the centers of all these different stocks of paper/cardboard. I thought about using a dremel but it would take entirely too long if I wanted to do 30 to 50 of them.

I even thought about a die cutter but cannot find one for a square in the size of 4 inch by 4 inch.

I have seen the machines (crafting) however you have to pass the material underneath the machine and the crafting machines I do believe are not wide enough to pass through a 8.5 wide paper. Any ideas would be helpful thank you.

Even the photo albums are not really that thick less than a quarter inch however it is still 8.5 inches wide.

Need to design or make a press, a handheld punch or something that will be easiest to cut a 4 x 4 square out of the center of the material.

I have seen up to a 2 inch punch and from reviewers on the net the 2 inch craft punch and from what I have heard does not work that well for 37.00. Thanks in advance

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE