British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Even this is probably 5 times magnified against "preys eye view"

1075024677_6a9345d5ea_o.jpg

And a little closer

1074625673_361086327f_o.jpg

If moving at over 200mph against a leafy background........

Don't you just love "natural born killers" :D

Red

sxmolloy

Mar 22, 2006
lancashire, north west england
Red, you have posted a lot pics recently, and they are all great. It's things like this, that members like you do, when you take the time and practice patience, that you so obviously do, then freely and willingly share your "stuff" with the rest of the forum, and expect nothing in return, that makes this site so special.

May I take this oppurtunity to thank you? You and your work are an inspiration, it makes me want to get out there and start doing. Many, many thanks Red.

Keep 'em coming.

Stu

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Red, you have posted a lot pics recently, and they are all great. It's things like this, that members like you do, when you take the time and practice patience, that you so obviously do, then freely and willingly share your "stuff" with the rest of the forum, and expect nothing in return, that makes this site so special.

May I take this oppurtunity to thank you? You and your work are an inspiration, it makes me want to get out there and start doing. Many, many thanks Red.

Keep 'em coming.

Stu

Well said, fully agree.....

Nice shot Red, how did you spot it, did you see it land there or do you have hawk eyes too..

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Hi Jon,

I have a confession - I've never managed to get this good a shot of a wild one - this guy was being lure flown by a falconer to build up muscle tone. He was doing about 60 passes and after each few the falcon perched somewhere. I failed to get any good "on the wing" shots but quite liked this one. As you know we have peregrines on the farm but by the time I spot one, they have usually been and gone :eek:

Red

commandocal

Nomad
Jul 8, 2007
UK
Thats amazing, It makes me wonder really, Most animals for their enviroment have a natural camoflauge, i mean,you dont get big orange and pink deer do you?, And us humans are really the only creature that stands out, Maybe its because we are so diverse but it makes me wonder if that we are made for the concrete jungle

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE