My simple slingbow with videos

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
Hi guys,

I built a simple slingbow the other day I decided to make some slight changes and get some video's up of it in action. I have changed the tubing to Plum DubDub and removed the wrist brace as it was becoming a hindrance.

Here's a few video's showing it in action:

Introduction and single shot
[video=youtube_share;-_ZYlyhuON8]http://youtu.be/-_ZYlyhuON8[/video]

And a word of warning. Archery and SlingBows can be dangerous especially when the arrows are not securely placed on the knock. My arm took quite a big arrow hit and luckily it's not worse.

F16C09B4-0A0C-4014-8334-2B7613DE6BD1-15011-00000F706AF232CE_zps0b198d95.jpg

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
Danny my offer still stands btw for free hosting if you ever want to bump this to a fulkl org with a domain.

Edit:

Also I work in manchster and would love to see this in action, I work in Hulme (The science park). Get in touch if you want to show me this in person.

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
Danny my offer still stands btw for free hosting if you ever want to bump this to a fulkl org with a domain.

Edit:

Also I work in manchster and would love to see this in action, I work in Hulme (The science park). Get in touch if you want to show me this in person.

Cheers mate. I appreciate it. I might be looking to expand the site soon so may take you up on that. I'd be happy to try and arrange a meet up and let you see this in action and have a go yourself

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE