My new toy, Air Arms 400

Here is my latest toy, shoots very well!

6h3brl5.jpg

Best regards,

Penvisser

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Very nice,

Is that a slimline silencer on the front? it looks a very slim profile if it is.
Lovely rifles those, i have shot a few and always got 5-10p groups out of them at 45yards.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Very nice! Ratbag has the S410 carbine, which is also very nice and I expect will be the next one I buy once I get some spare cash. I'm trying to talk my brother into getting one so I can nick it now and then!

fredcraft

Nomad
Jan 26, 2007
Quebec
Very nice! Ratbag has the S410 carbine, which is also very nice and I expect will be the next one I buy once I get some spare cash. I'm trying to talk my brother into getting one so I can nick it now and then!

Boy you remind me of my brother spamel :lmao: He's trying to convince me to buy a hunting rifle these days :rolleyes: "Come on ! This will be fun you know it !"

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
Very nice,

Is that a slimline silencer on the front? it looks a very slim profile if it is.
Lovely rifles those, i have shot a few and always got 5-10p groups out of them at 45yards.

That's not a silencer.. it's just a turned piece of metal, i guess to protect the barrel end? the Air Arms silencer is about 1" diameter.. (guess which gun i've got ;) )

Steve

Gailainne

Life Member
I must admit I've been having a hard time keeping my finger off the buy button while viewing the forsale section in airgunbbs, some lovely 400's and 410's pass thru there. Must resist.

That looks a nice piece, my only concern is the chequering, on the stock and grip, I had a play with both at my local airgun club, as well as a few Daystates, and I'm not sure I like the feel of it, still theres always custom stocks isnt there :eek:

Stephen

fredcraft

Nomad
Jan 26, 2007
Quebec
Hello ! Another question came to my mind (sorry for not including it in the 1st post). How many shots (approx) can you take with a single full air tank (didn't find that spec yet) ?

Thanks,

Hello ! Another question came to my mind ( for not including it in the 1st post). How many shots (approx) can you take with a single full air tank (didn't find that spec yet) ?

Thanks,

The man in the shop said about 30-40 shots, and he was right.

I also bougt a pump to fill my cylinder, It takes about three minutes to fill the cylinder at 200 bar.

Best regards,

Penvisser

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE