MS Bushcrafter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
That's a hosting site as far as I'm aware, it's just free, or am I missing a subtle difference?

It is, but you don’t need to create an account and save your pics to it, it just creates link codes. There is a free account option but I don’t bother with it.

MICK! For goodness sake man, get them sorted or ping me for my email and I’ll do it. Long time since I saw a knife from you, does it yet have an owner? If not...ahem :)

Reactions: mick spain

mick spain

Nomad
Oct 13, 2005
kent
It is, but you don’t need to create an account and save your pics to it, it just creates link codes. There is a free account option but I don’t bother with it.

MICK! For goodness sake man, get them sorted or ping me for my email and I’ll do it. Long time since I saw a knife from you, does it yet have an owner? If not...ahem :)
Cheers Rich I will try and sort it, I have free photo bucket but it's telling me I have too many pics on there, but I will sort it today I hope
The knife I made is mine and I'm sorting out my work shack, doing some improvements to my grinder and making a knife makers vice and things like that, so can't make any knives at the moment
I have helped my grandson make a knife for his DoE skills project, that's what has got me upgrading my stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: Nice65

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
My most used bushy style knives, love them, not too thick, not too thin, just right! ;)

46564437634_82fcca237b_b.jpg

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
Yeah you did Mick, about 2008/2009 something like that. Was before you started marking them with B's although got a mini with a B on too for my archery knife.

49625948723_945762597d_b.jpg

49626741732_3395a37ee5_b.jpg

Think I miss your stuff and Stu Barkers stuff the most, you were the two guys who most inspired me to try and do some handling of blades, your stuff was amazing and the blades you supplied were reasonably affordable and superb quality. It's really hard getting a nice blade these days, very few people make them.

Right, enough sucking up ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE