More makings

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
A weekend in the shed :)
0b7e21e4712f5f1970d7f4437205019d_zpsfb153a71.jpg

Made one before (in the background) but wanted more jets. 12 I think?
Works much better and more even flame. Next time I get hold of an empty tin I may try even more and try smaller diameter holes and see how that goes.
d98729e10fc69b72f511e29403533018_zps0de95ef0.jpg

Had a pipe while in the shed and annoyed me that I had no where to set it down. Then I saw the waney edge offcut and hey presto.
2b987aa96ba00026164a92a81ca12f11_zps50a160e3.jpg

Other bits. Made a couple of pocket strops. Leather one side birch polypore the other.
Made a bracelet for fun and made a couple of antler buttons - one for this and some others for later. They killed the hands, trying to hold such fiddly things.
Drilled out a piece of antler to start making a pot. Need to clean it out a bit more yet.
Started a couple of curved needles. Need the eye and a clean up still.
Also sanded a bit of offcut antler to try scrim. I have no idea what I'm doing really, just making it up as I go along. Any help on that would be really welcome.

Thanks for looking - comments good or bad :)

But not about my spelling :)

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
very nice! some crackin stuff there. love the mystery braid bracelet iv been meaning to make one of those for ages but just cant get the hang of it!

Came across the idea when googling stuff. Looked reasonable so went for it. Looked to be going wrong undid a few plats, carried on, seemed to go wrong again but carried on and then all looked to work out. No idea if I got it a bit wrong and it sorted itself or there is a specific number of plats or what ???
But came out ok in the end :)

You're a busy bunny ain't you mate
Like the pipe stand

Needed somewhere to put it and propping it here and there was getting on my nerves :)

Thanks for the comments fella's

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE