Mora to anyone skint offer

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
I have a carbon Mora sitting spare. Used once or twice and is free to whoever is seriously in need of a good knife and is finding times hard like myself. I've been given a few items from members here and although I can't afford much, I can help someone starting out that needs a decent knife. First pm to come my way can have it for nowt. I'll even chuck in a wee extra.

All the best, Davie:D

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
very good of you hope it does go to someone needy and some greedy person just out for a freebie, hard times at the mo for alot of people i guess

The fella said he's hit hard times latley and wants to get his wee lad into bushcraft so I hope it's gone to a good cause. I stuck in a wee something else cos it was sitting spare. It's nice to be nice after all, and I've been shown outstanding generosity on here, it's good to give something back when you can.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Fantastic these forums and the people on here really show that there are some really nice decent folks around. It really makes you feel a lot better when you see things like this.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Very good of you mate, it's a nice feeling to be able to help someone out as i found out when i sent out a piece of bamboo to one of the members on here.
Nice one.:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE