Mora clipper blank blades

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tutchi

Forager
Nov 15, 2005
Scotland
Klipspringer said:
Does anyone out there know where you can purchase Mora clipper blank blades :confused:
Hi M8
know where you can buy the whole thing including sheath for £6. If thats of use let me know. HTH

Tutchi
:cool:

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
to the best of my knolage you cant get a clipper blade on its own, but its not difficult to smash the handle off, though i dont know what the tang is like i know people have re-handeled them before.

if you want scandi blades, hand made ones are avalible for very little more money at places like The Good Stuff Shop and Brisa

make sure you show us you finished project! ;)

cgait

Jan 23, 2005
Cwmaman, South Wales
If I remember right I saw a picture not too long ago of a few knives being X-rayed or something like that. The clipper is a half tang blade if my memory serves me well.................hope this helps

CGait ;)

Shinken

Native
Nov 4, 2005
cambs
I beleive mora is a place dont quote me, k j erickson blades are from mora.

Check out HERE

The 110 mm one is roughly same size as clipper, top shop to deal with too!

cgait

Jan 23, 2005
Cwmaman, South Wales
I beleive mora is a place dont quote me, k j erickson blades are from mora.

Theres a slight mistake been made here i think. Klipspringer was referring to the frosts clipper but instead named it the mora clipper as the company frost make a frost mora.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE