Moleskins Cudworth supermoles 30"

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Cudworth of Norden heavyweight moleskin trousers . Approx 30" waist, 29" inseam with another 2.5" available to let out for the taller racing snakes.
Double button fastening , very hardwearing but comfortable. No rips, tears or snags but some fading creases due to age , and a button missing from the back pocket. The pockets are all moleskin with heavy stitching. You should never have holes in these.

There's decades of wear left in these and could be dyed if the new look is required.

Bargain at 16.50 posted . Cheers

Pics arnt best and make the creases look more faded than they are but you get the jist. Cheers

sadu5evu.jpg

7e2y5ypy.jpg

nyje2yzu.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
30" waist !! hell man when were you last that ?

A few seasons back.....alas these were never mine, used to be my lads before he decided mma and girls were more interesting than going aht with his dad n dog :(

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I'll have thee know....I can still get into 33 at a push....35 at ease .....until I've had a pie n peas weshed dahn wi a gallon ;)

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Might be a bit short for me, but the waist's all good, you wanna bring 'em round next time you're passing and I'll have them off you if they fit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE